This set of activities comprises: (i) the design and implementation of a Communication Strategy to promote EPALE in Albania and recruit users and contributors; (ii) contributions for updating the information about Lifelong Learning in Albania available at EPALE; (iii) animation strategies through social media and virtual communities to expand the Lifelong Learning community in the country, and to motivate adult learners, adult educators, the Albanian businesses and the society in general; (iv) the maintenance of the NAVETQ webpage on EPALE, cross linking it to other public and private institutions operating in the education and training field; and (v) support to multilingualism through the uploading of contents related to lifelong learning in Albanian language, exploiting the cultural and identity dimensions of adult learning activities.
In its scope, there is a need for contracting the services of a communication and public relations firm, which will assist NAVETQ on the development of a media campaign to promote EPALE, on the organization of promotional meetings and events, as well as the production of other promotional materials related to the dissemination of information on EPALE activities in the country.
The firm is expected to produce the following deliverables within Work Package 1. Promotion of the platform and recruitment of users and Work Package 3. Animating on-line communities and interactive/social sections of the EPALE platform:
- A Communication Strategy is drafted together with NAVETQ staff and the local experts aiming at promoting the Platform, involving the main stakeholders on EPALE activities and to recruit domestic and international users.
- TV spots and radio spots are conceived and produced to be disseminated at least in one national TV channel, one national radio and 5 local media.
- One leaflet in 500 copies and one brochure in 200 copies on EPALE objectives, contents, activities, and users produced
- 1000 folders, notebooks, pens, banners and roll-ups on EPALE produced to be used on the different events to be organised
- Training package on moderation of on-line discussions and e-skills to produce contents for and use social media (Facebook, Twitter, and others) and one training action to 4 participants organized and delivered in cooperation with the IT company and under NAVETQ coordination.
It is also expected that the company collaborates in the organization of the following events, producing harmonized design materials such as invitations, agendas, other materials/products to be printed out:
- 1 Kick-off workshop organized in Tirana for 50 participants
- 4 Regional Coffee-meetings organized in the main regions of the country – North (1), Centre (2), South (1), for 25 participants each
- 2 training actions for EPALE users registered at the Coffee-meetings and Launching workshop (max. 40 trainees identified as “multipliers”)
- Session organized on EPALE topics, within the scope of the Annual National Conference to monitor the implementation of the National Strategy for Employment and Skills (November 2016; 100 expected participants)
- A Lifelong Learning Week in Tirana is organized with the participation of at least 20 providers of adult learning activities
- The “Adult Learner Day” is observed in Albania with the participation of the high-level representatives of the relevant Ministries.
Interested applicants are required to submit an Expression of Interest and a separate financial offer for this assignment to the following email address:Teuta.Braco@akafp.gov.al The application package is required to include a recently updated CV, an electronic copy of a recent report/study performed and a name as referee.
Deadline for application: June 20th 2016, 16:30 hrs