The National Agency for Vocational Education and Training and Qualifications (NAVETQ) as the National Support Service for European Platform for Adult Learning in Europe (EPALE) have been awarded a grant from the European Programs for Education and Youth, Erasmus+ for National Coordinators for the Implementation of the European Agenda for Adult Learning (AL-AGENDA). The project aims as follows: (i) to steer an action of support and promotion on adult learning nationally; (ii) to strengthen the interinstitutional coordination, participation and policy debate; (iii) to generate a better understanding on the needs and benefits of adults learning; (iv) to promote and raise awareness among beneficiaries of Adult Learning, and (v) to improve capacity at NAVETQ to drive policy change and interventions in the system of skills and training delivery, through encouraging involvement of partners in policy debate, engage group of interest to present and sinus policy agenda, prepare evidenced based policies and benefit sharing best practices with EU or region neighbors. The NAVETQ needs to engage one Expert for the Assessment report on the current developments and challenges career guidance service is facing in Albania.
Objective of the AssignmentThe assignment will consist on the preparation of the Assessment report on the current developments and challenges career guidance service is facing in Albania by using a structured methodological tools aiming at involving the main stakeholders.
Scope of workThis assignment’s final objective will be the preparing the Assessment report on the current developments and challenges career guidance service is facing in Albania. This is also, a very important contribution for embedding the European AL Agenda in Albanian AL community.
- Advanced University Degree in economics, labor economics, socio-economic studies, education or a closely related discipline.
- Have at least 5 years of proven relevant work/consultant experience particularly in relation to adult learning issues in Albania and Europe.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities and organizational capacity;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Previous experience with EU programs is desirable;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills in English and Albanian.
Reporting and DurationThe expert will be closely cooperating with the NAVETQ staff to coordinate the contents to be translated as well as the deadlines for delivery.
Payment schedulePayment will be made upon delivery of translation services documented in regular in voices by the translator to the contracting authority (NAVETQ). Interested applicants may obtain further information regarding the Terms of Reference at the websites: http://www.akafp.gov.al; http://www. erasmusplus.al/or at the address below, Monday-Friday, from 08:00 to 16:30 hours. “National Coordinators for the Implementation of the European Agenda For Adult Learning” Project National Agency of Vocational Education Training and Qualifications Addr: Str”Mustafa Lleshi” Godina e Thesarit, Kati i III- të, Tirana, Albania Tel: + 355 4 2237087 Interested applicants should submit:
- Expression of interest,
- A separate financial offer for this assignment
- Recently updated CV;
- An electronic copy of a recent report/study performed
- Two names as refereesExpressions of interest must be delivered in a written form (post or by e- mail) to the below address: National Agency of Vocational Education Training and Qualification Add: Str. “Mustafa Lleshi” Godina e Thesarit, Kati i III-të, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tirana, Albania Attn: Mrs. Ejvis Gishti Director The right corner of the envelope or subject of the e-mail must indicate the relevant position of interest. The deadline for receipt of submission is August 19th, 2020 at 16.30 PM. Tirana, 03 of August, 2020 Terms of Reference of Expert_AGENDA Project Request for Expressions of Interest_AGENDA Project Service Procurement Notice_AGENDA Projectrt_Assessment